A Woman Has A Severe Allergic Reaction To Ice Cream


A young woman nearly died of an allergic reaction after eating ice cream on vacation.

Annika Larson, 22, suffered anaphylactic shock after eating ice cream at a café during an afternoon group tour on September 28 while on vacation in Rome, Italy.

Annika is allergic to nuts and tells her that she makes ice cream – chocolate, lemon and turmeric from raw ingredients and is nut-free.

After shortness of breath and facial cancer, Annika took EpiPen and was taken to the hospital in the evening.



Please support the site
Please Like us for daily updates