Every day for two solid weeks, this man’s son would take a walk. They live in the rural Philippines, and since the father was curious as to what he was doing, one day he decided to tag along. What he found was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
Mange is a skin disease caused by parasitic mites. It seems that these puppies have sarcoptic mange, also known as canine scabies. It’s highly contagious, so the family is being very careful to not infect their own animals after feeding the strays. Thankfully, it’s treatable.
The kind father and son duo are modern-day heroes. You can visit the little boy’s Web site (and donate!) here: Happy Animals Club.
Click below to share their wonderful act of kindness with others.