Sleeping Teen suffers unimaginable pain when his “friends” pour boiling water on him


Nickolas Conrad was at a friend’s house with about six other friends when he fell asleep. His so-called friends decided to take part in the hot water challenge. He woke up feeling an intense burning sensation on his neck and did not know what had happened.

Nickolas suffered second and third-degree burns on his neck and his recovery process will be long and arduous. He hopes this video will serve as a warning to other teens to prevent them from participating in the hot water challenge!

Watch this terrifying footage and please make sure to SHARE with your friends on Facebook so others can be warned.



Please support the site
Please Like us for daily updates