I love bread so much that I could happily eat it every day for all three meals. So when I stumbled upon this recipe from Kraft on how to make Parmesan-garlic pull apart bread (or “Monkey Bread”), I was in bread heaven. It’s very buttery, super cheesy, heavy on the garlic, and best of all, incredibly easy to make.
Every doughy piece of this bread is perfectly bite-sized, making it the perfect snack for any occasion. I definitely know what I’m offering my guests the next time I host a game night.
source Kraft Recipes)
This is one recipe the kids will go nuts over, so don’t say I didn’t warn you! Every piece is a mouth-watering fusion of garlic and delicious cheese. It’s so amazing, you might not even need to make a main course!
Here’s what you need to make delicious monkey bread:
- 1 can (12 ounce) refrigerated biscuits.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
Here’s how you make it:
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Separate biscuits; cut into quarters. Mix margarine, Parmesan, and seasonings in medium bowl until blended. Add dough pieces; toss to coat.
- Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before transferring from pan to wire rack. Cool slightly. Warm spaghetti sauce; serve with bread.
(This recipe was created by the wonderful, bread-loving people at Kraft.)