Growing up, my mom never allowed us to indulge in too much candy. She never had too much of it lying around the house, either, so we couldn’t get super creative with dessert recipes.
We were only allowed to savor sweet, heavenly candy when special occasions like Halloween rolled around. But that never quenched my big sweet tooth.
That’s why I’m absolutely in love with the creation that our DIY expert Jill Urban plates up in the video below. I definitely can’t wait to try this recipe out at home.
- Sugar cookie dough
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 2 (1.5-oz.) packs of Kit Kat
- Some mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Take the cookie dough and spread it evenly inside the pie crust.
- Cut a few peanut butter cups in half, and press them into the cookie dough.
- Repeat with the cut Kit Kat bars.
- Pour the M&M’s on top.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Bake the pie for 40–50 minutes, until the top is golden brown, and the middle is firm.
Watch the video to see how easily you can make this wonderfully rich candy bar pie.
Please SHARE if you love incredibly tasty homemade treats like this one!