Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this life hack is awesome, creative, and something that’s going to come in handy for many, many people.
Dave Hax is here to teach you how to arrange a bouquet of flowers in a large vase. It’s a simple yet handy trick to help you achieve a full-looking display — which, if you know anything about flower arranging, is of utmost importance. This also helps prevent your flowers from falling over and slumping! Here are the simple steps:
- Take a vase and fill it with water.
- With a paper towel, make sure the top of the vase is completely dry.
- Pull a strip of Scotch tape over the opening from one side to the other.
- Repeat the process until the tape lies evenly across the top of the vase. Dave only needs three strips.
- Do the same in the other direction, so it looks like a grid.
- Put one stem in each box of the grid.
Voila! As you can see, your flowers will stand up straight and make perfect use of the space in the vase. How awesome is this?!
Spread the knowledge this Valentine’s Day and help make our bouquets of the world even more beautiful. Please SHARE this helpful tip with your friends on Facebook!