While I’m personally not a cookout fanatic, there’s nothing I enjoy more than a delicious hot dog right off the grill. Pair it with an ice cold Coke and my favorite chips, and I’m a very happy camper!
But until I tried out this delicious recipe, I had no idea it was so easy to make perfect, crispy hot dogs right in your very own kitchen! No need to refill the propane tank or fire up your charcoal briquettes.
However, these are not your everyday hot dogs! Packed with all my favorite flavors, these bacon wrapped hot dogs are absolutely out of this world — and ready in just 10 minutes!
- Hot dogs
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 °F.
- Take your hot dog and carefully cut a slit down the center.
- Grab some shredded cheese and gently tuck it inside the slit.
- Wrap pieces of bacon around the hot dog.
- Place your hot dogs on a baking tray, then cook them for 10 minutes. (This is a good time to toast your buns, too!)
- Slather them in all your favorite condiments, and enjoy!
Is this a hot dog recipe you’d like to make at home? What would you put on top?
After watching the video, let us know in the comments below — and please SHARE this scrumptious hot dog recipe with all your family and friends!